- Outside the waistband (OWB)
- Inside the waistband (IWB)
- Appendix Carry
- Below waistband
- Shoulder holsters
- Belly band holster
- Smart Carry holsters
- Pocket holsters
- Small of back holsters
- Groin holsters
- Thigh holsters Ankle (aka “boot”) holsters
- Chest holsters
- Pancake holsters
- Cross-draw belt holsters
- Bra holsters
- Velcro holsters
Holsters are made of many different materials including –
- Kydex (reinforce composite ‘plastic’)
- Leather Cloth
- Ballistic Nylon
Off-body CCW items you’ll see in my class –
- A Concealed Carry Purse (I have several) with a specific pocket for CCW.
- An Everyday Carry Bag with a specific pocket for CCW Fanny Pack
- Day Planner ‘hiding in plain site’ CCW and many more.
There are vehicle only holsters and gun mounts for both home and auto.
There are ‘hiding in plain sight’ safes & containers (I have many of these in class).
Learn what holster is the most comfortable and the more comfortable a holster is, the more likely you’ll carry your concealed handgun!
Learn why an ‘open-top’ holster is so important and how other holsters can only spell danger.
I’ll have these holsters and more in class!